It is with great delight that we welcome Lucinda to our growing family law team.
Welcome to Pascale Legal! ... See MoreSee Less
The team at Pascale Legal wish Melissa Collis all the best in her future endeavours and in the next chapter of her legal career. 🥂 ... See MoreSee Less
One of the best lawyers you could ask for why just now 🙁
Oh no!!! That’s the entire team gone!!! Good luck with your new venture, Melissa. Xo
Photos from Salisbury Business Awards's post ... See MoreSee Less
WELL DONE GUYS one of the best Lawyers in South Australia i have seen work hard for there money and cases 🙂 well done TEAM A++
We are delighted to announce our win in the 2020 Salisbury Business Awards Professional Services Category. 🎉
Thank you to our wonderful clients for your support and to all who voted for us.
It was a wonderful awards evening hosted by the Salisbury Business Association and held at Cafe Brunelli. Congratulations to all other winners and nominees. ... See MoreSee Less
Congratulations!!! So proud of you all.
Congratulations 🎉 well deserved
CONGRATULATIONS guys. well deserved
When Greatness is what is needed call on Pascale Legal Barristers & Solicitors Congratulations and well done
Yvette Curtis-Lewis any wonder with the amazing work they do.
Where is Melissa? x
WE ARE HIRING!
Pascale Legal is a law firm based in Salisbury South Australia that seeks to employ a number of staff to join our friendly and astute team.
Our ideal candidates will have a positive presence with a strong work ethic.
Applicants must be familiar with Microsoft Word applications and embrace our paperless office regime.
All applicant’s must be well presented, highly professional and have solid communication skills.
Experienced Family Lawyer (Full-time or Part-time) and Estate Lawyer (Full-time or Part-time)
We seek either one solicitor who practices in both Family Law and Estates Law or a solicitor practicing in each of these areas.
Those seeking to fill the family law position must be on or, be eligible to be on the Legal Services Commission of South Australia Family Law Panel and must be independent in the drafting of court documents, attending Family Dispute Resolution Conferences and the undertaking court work.
Estate Lawyers must be proficient with grant applications and estate administration.
We are seeking an experienced Secretary to assist our Solicitors on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will have a professional presence whilst completing tasks and show genuine interest in the business’ overall success and commitment to client service.
Legal experience not necessary but administrative experience is essential.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Sending legal correspondence to clients and professionals on Solicitor instruction;
- Time recording and invoicing;
- Curation and maintaining of court briefs and client electronic files;
- Communicating in a professional manner to clients, court personnel and other professionals;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite and MYOB;
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks around the office to ensure it runs smoothly;
- General administration support.
Experienced and Junior Receptionists- 2 positions (Full-time and Part-time)
Our ideal candidates will have a highly professional and warm presence with a strong work ethic to ensure our clients feel welcomed and their first point of contact encounter and communications with our firm is reflective of our friendly and professional values.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting Clients;
- Answering and distributing calls from switchboard and taking detailed messages;
- Arranging appointments and managing diaries and conference room schedules;
- Ensuring Reception areas and Conference area remain clean, tidy and are prepared for meeting and interviews;
- Opening and Closing files;
- Cash handling and eftpos payment processing;
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail;
- Assisting other staff with shared responsibilities or overflow work;
- Assisting clients with Legal Aid Applications where necessary.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to the Director’s attention by no later than 21 September 2020. ... See MoreSee Less
Happy Father’s Day to all the Dad’s out there. ... See MoreSee Less
Today Pascale Legal celebrates its 9th Birthday!
We are so thankful for the support of our wonderful clients and we look forward to many more years ahead. ... See MoreSee Less
Happy Birthday! Pascale shares its birthday with my daughter!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY guys
Happy Birthday to Kyle and Rebekah who celebrated their birthday’s this month!🥳 ... See MoreSee Less