Pascale Legal requires a Legal Secretary/Personal Assistant to immediately join the team.
We are a busy Salisbury based law firm mainly practicing in criminal & family law, wills & estates, care & protection and conveyancing.
The successful applicant will primarily work with the firm principal as both secretary and personal assistant but may, from time to time, assist other solicitors.
Only applicants who are team players and possess the following should apply:-
- Experience in the legal field in this role;
- High level of written and verbal communication skills;
- Speed and accuracy in typing, particularly in transcription;
- Document formatting and time recording/ WIP entry;
- At least some knowledge in the areas of law the firm practices in;
- Ability to prepare simple correspondence under direction;
- Ability to manage and organise both their time and that of the firm principal’s;
- Initiative, common sense and the ability to work autonomously and harmoniously in a team;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Be well presented and friendly.
Full- time preferred but part- time will be considered. A trial period will apply.
Applications in confidence. Cover letter and resume to email@example.com by 4:00 PM, 1 February 2017 to the attention of The Firm Principal.