Pascale Legal COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Advisory for Clients
Pascale Legal Barristers and Solicitors is constantly monitoring the Government announcements and advice concerning COVID-19 to ensure that arrangements are in place to mitigate any adverse impacts on staff and clients.
We ask that if you are unwell, have cold and flu like symptoms, or have travelled in a known hotspot 14 days prior to your appointment you call our office on 08 8250 0404 to change your appointment to a telephone appointment or alternatively re-schedule your appointment.
Should our office be required to close abruptly due to a COVID-19 issue we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible, and will continue to work offsite to progress your matter.
When attending our office you will be required to check-in via the MyGov App, or manually on our visitor log book, sanitise your hands upon entry and social distance while visiting our premises.
We ask that only clients attend appointments, and, if support persons are required that only one support person attend.
Use of Face Masks in Courts and Mediations
Pascale Legal wishes to advise all clients that face masks are required to be worn in court buildings including courtrooms, waiting rooms and the Legal Services Commission of South Australia.
Persons required to speak for a protracted period may be excused from this obligation and the mask removed while speaking.
Clients are not permitted to attend court if any of the following applies:
• Are a confirmed case of COVID-19.
• Have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
• Been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting the results.
• Been directed to isolate or quarantine by SA Health.
• Arrived from overseas or from a cruise ship within the past 14 days.
• Arrived from a State whose border is closed or restricted by the South Australian Government within the past 14 days.
• Are experiencing fever or chills (with no alternative illness that explains these symptoms), cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath or loss of taste and smell.
If any of the above preclusions applies to you, please contact our office on 8250 0404 for further direction.
The Team at Pascale Legal